We are the wholesale supplier company located in Westchester County, NY. We are supplying merchandises for deli & grocery stores, convenient stores, gas station markets, hotels & building managements with over 2000 items. Position is for full time Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
We are looking for warehouse worker
Your duties are ;
- Unloading shipped merchandises to the warehouse in required time
- Sorting shipped merchandises to their shelves and specified places
- You have to handle all goods with extreme care
- You have to check the number of boxes with the information that is provided to them by the supervisor and report it back to them
- You always have to check the condition of the goods when they are loaded and unloaded
- If some of the boxes are in a damaged state, they have to report it to the supervisor so they can inform the management that the goods were brought in a damaged state
- Preparing the orders to collect them on the last checking table before to pack them.
- Checking each items with supervisor and then marking each order numbers on the shipping boxes.
- Keeping the shipping area clean and neat.
You must be ;
- Physical strength ( that is a must ), mobility and stamina are basic requirements in a warehouse because you must unpack goods, move them and pull them from shelves
- You must be able to carry at least 15 lbs weight.
- Attention detailed on good organization and works.
- Teamwork and communication skills enable warehouse workers to effectively interact with coworkers and managers
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A
For this position at least 2 professional reference will be required. Please send your PDF file resume to firstname.lastname@example.org